Your donations and gifts make a difference in providing safe, affordable homes for those in Middle Georgia.
By giving of your resources to the Fuller Center for Housing of Macon, you are helping Middle Georgia families live better lives.
With the help of in-kind donations of building supplies and household fixtures, the Fuller Center is able to keep costs low and provide repairs and renovations to homeowners in Middle Georgia. Some examples of in-kind donations people have given in past include plumbing fixtures, kitchen cabinets, curtains, yard supplies, and more.
Our current needs
Here are some items we are currently looking for. In February, we are concentrating on paper products.
- Space: Storage Space, Volunteer Housing, Office Building
- Volunteers: to serve as Social Workers
- Paper Products: Toilet Paper, Tissue Paper, Paper Towels, Zip Lock Bags, Napkins, Paper Plates, & Cups
- Safety Products: Dust Masks, Plastic Gloves, Work Gloves, Safety Glasses/Goggles, Old Clothes or Towels, & Trash Bags
- Painting Supplies: Roller Covers, Brushes, Paint Buckets, Paint Trays, Tape, Sponges, & Paint Roller Extenders
- Office Supplies: Bic Correction Tape, Copy Paper (Color & White), Name Tags, Card Stock Paper, Return Address Labels, #10 Envelopes, Sheet Protectors, Gift Bags, & Tissue Paper
- Hand Tools: Hammers, Screwdrivers, Wrenches, Measuring Tapes, Box Cutters, Level, Crow Bars, & Hand Saws
- Construction Supplies & Equipment: Ladders, Sand Paper for Wood and Drywall, Box Cutter Blades, & Caulk Guns
- Used Yard & Construction Tools: We are always interested in working used large and small tools and equipment, especially weed eaters, lawnmowers, rakes, brooms, and snippers!
Other ways to give
Kroger Community Rewards Program Do you shop at Kroger? Select the Fuller Center for Housing of Macon, Georgia as your community rewards partner! Through this program, Kroger donates a percentage of the amount you spend at their store to the nonprofit of your choice. This is a wonderful “low-effort” way for us to raise funds to help low-income families have a safe and affordable place to live. You can sign up online at krogercommunityrewards.com. Fuller Center Macon’s NPO number is: 41101. Visit this link to see how.
Host a Drive Is your church, civic group, or organization interested in hosting a tool drive? Take advantage of spring cleaning your garage and donate new or gently used construction and lawn supplies and tools like saws, paintbrushes, trays, rollers, drop cloths, caulk guns, pliers, chisels, levels, bit kits, rakes, lawn mowers, and more. Or, help us collect themed items each month.
January/February: Paper Products March/April: Safety Supplies
May/June: Painting Supplies July/August: Office Supplies
September/October: Hand Tools November/December: Construction Supplies
AmazonSmile Rewards Program If you start your online shopping at Amazon Smile, a portion of your spending can go to your favorite charity (us!). Go to Amazon Smile here: smile.amazon.com/ch/52-2455871 and start shopping!
regular givers change lives
Our monthly donors are the heart and soul of our organization. An ongoing gift of $10 or $25 a month can change a life forever. Their generous support and kindness is what allows us to help low-income families live safer, healthier, fuller lives. Join this wonderful group today by becoming a regular donor.